Kevin is happy to travel to your studio for a recording session. He really enjoys meeting and working with his clients personally.
Unfortunately, this isn’t always practical or possible for reasons such as geographic separation, time constraints and studio availability, so he maintains a personal digital recording studio where he is capable of producing broadcast-quality tracks, 24/7. He can offer you fast turnaround, same-day custom audition of your script and real-time remote recording sessions over ISDN, Source-Connect or telephone patch.
- Neumann U 87 Ai microphone
- Sennheiser MKH 416 microphone
- Avalon M5 preamplifier
- Avid Mbox Mini digital audio interface
- Pro Tools 12 digital audio workstation
- Apple MacBook Pro w/ 2.4GHz quad-core Intel i7 processor and 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 RAM
- Source-Connect (Certified), bridgeable to ISDN
- JK Audio Inkeeper PBX phone interview and routing system
- Yamaha MG124c mixing console
- Focal CMS 65 studio monitors
- High-speed DSL Internet connection (43 Mbps download / 32 Mbps upload)
Tracks can be recorded in any digital audio format you desire, including MP3, WAV, AIFF and WMA. You can have them delivered electronically using FTP, e-mail, Skype or third-party online file transfer. You can also have them sent on compact disc or flash drive via FedEx, UPS or USPS.
Kevin strives to provide you with every convenience so that you can have the voice you need, how you need it, when you need it.